A CONTINUOUSLY REINFORCED CONCRETE PAVEMENT DATABASE. INTERIM REPORT
This report documents the contents and structure of a 14-year database containing a statewide sample of continuously reinforced concrete pavement (CRCP) data in Texas. Although this report is intended to serve primarily as a user manual for the rigid pavement database maintained by the Center for Transportation Research, and as a progress report for Project 472, it is also offered as a model for any agency considering the development of its own pavement database.
- Research study title: Rigid Pavement Data Base.
University of Texas, AustinCenter for Transportation Research, 3208 Red River Street
Austin, TX United States 78705
Texas State Department of Highways & Public TransportationTransportation Planning Division, P.O. Box 5051
Austin, TX United States 78763
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Dossey, T
- Weissmann, A J
- Publication Date: 1989-11
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 60 p.
- TRT Terms: Condition surveys; Continuously reinforced concrete pavements; Databases
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Pavements; I22: Design of Pavements, Railways and Guideways; I23: Properties of Road Surfaces;
- Accession Number: 00497239
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA/TX-90+472-6, Res Rept 472-6, CTR 3-8-86-472-6
- Contract Numbers: Study 3-8-86-472
- Files: TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Sep 30 1990 12:00AM