THE URBAN TRANSPORTATION PROBLEM: A BRIEF ANALYSIS OF OUR OBJECTIVES AND THE PROSPECTS FOR CURRENT PROPOSALS
The "urban transportation problem" is discussed in light of current proposals to improve or replicate existing bus, subway and commuter rail facilities.
Washington, DC United States 20037
- Wohl, M
- Publication Date: 1970-3
- Pagination: 18 p.
- TRT Terms: Bus transit; Level of service; Public transit; Rail transit facilities; Railroad commuter service; Rapid transit; Socioeconomic factors; Subways; Traffic congestion
- Uncontrolled Terms: Socioeconomic data; Transit services
- Old TRIS Terms: Bus services
- Subject Areas: Economics; Public Transportation; Railroads; Society; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00497209
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: UI 450-6
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 30 1990 12:00AM