PROCEDURES MANUAL. VOLUME 2: MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR PROCEDURES
Procedures are detailed for maintenance and repair of the N.S. Savannah. Instructions are given for connecting shore power, steam and water to the ship; drydocking the ship; and removing and replacing, inspecting, repairing, installing and disassembling various power plant components.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number T-6-P-Vol-2. See MRIS-026489, Vol 1.
Todd Shipyards CorporationNuclear Division, PO Box 1600
Galveston, TX United States 77550
- Publication Date: 1962-11
- Pagination: 310 p.
- Volume: 2
- TRT Terms: Equipment maintenance; Maintenance; Nuclear powered ships; Nuclear reactors; Repairing; Ships; Vehicle maintenance
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship maintenance; Ship repair
- Old TRIS Terms: Nuclear reactor maintenance
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00026490
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Contract Numbers: MA-2206
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 14 1973 12:00AM