MEXICO CITY: THE PRODUCTION AND REPRODUCTION OF AN URBAN ENVIRONMENT
The paradox of dominance yet dependence: Mexico City's Mask of Janus; urban growth and the appropriation of space: from plaza to suburb to megacity; the politics of city management: defending the high ground; urban land use and transportation; planning in Mexico City: decorative or indicative? The reproduction of social inequality: access to land, service and health care in Mexico City; Mexico City: a conclusion or an epitaph?
BELHAVEN PRESS25 FLORAL STREET, COVENT GARDEN
LONDON, United Kingdom WC2E 9DS
- Ward, P M
- Publication Date: 1990
- Pagination: 284 p.
- TRT Terms: Accessibility; Health care; Land use; Transportation planning; Urban growth
- Geographic Terms: Mexico City (Mexico)
- Subject Areas: Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00497198
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: UITP Biblio-Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 30 1990 12:00AM