ROAD PRICING FOR LONDON: AN LBA POLICY REPORT
This report traces the historical development of road pricing, reviews the current interest in it and outlines current and proposed schemes abroad (Singapore, Hong Kong). It then discusses the economic and the environmental problems that road pricing could address. Other forms of traffic restraint are summarised together with the current stance of central government and the London boroughs.
London Boroughs Association (LBA)23 Buckingham Gate
- HURDLE, D
- Publication Date: 1990
- Pagination: 30 p.
- TRT Terms: Economic factors; Environmental impacts; Road pricing; Transportation planning
- Geographic Terms: Hong Kong (China); London (England); Singapore
- Old TRIS Terms: Economic considerations
- Subject Areas: Economics; Environment; Highways; Society;
- Accession Number: 00497196
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: UITP Biblio-Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 30 1990 12:00AM