INVESTIGATIONS OF VARIATIONS IN MONTHLY MARKET SHARES OF LIGHT DUTY VEHICLES
As part of the Transportation Energy Program, time series models were developed to identify the major patterns in the monthly market shares in each of the four light-duty vehicle categories.
Oak Ridge National LaboratoryP. O. Box 2008
Oak Ridge, TN United States 37831
- Hu, P S
- Lee, R M
- Publication Date: 1990-5
- Pagination: 74 p.
- TRT Terms: Light vehicles; Market research; Market share; Time series; Time series analysis; Vehicle classification; Vehicle size
- Uncontrolled Terms: Patterns
- Subject Areas: Economics; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Society; Vehicles and Equipment; I90: Vehicles;
- Accession Number: 00497110
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: ORNL/TM-10248
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 30 1990 12:00AM