HAZARDOUS MATERIALS TRANSPORTATION. JANUARY 1977-APRIL 1990 (A BIBLIOGRAPHY FROM THE NTIS DATABASE)
This bibliography contains citations concerning the transport of hazardous materials primarily by road, rail, and cargo vessel. Risk assessment, accident analyses, response programs, and explosives container design aspects are among the topics discussed. Federal legislative aspects and state programs, and test procedures for a variety of containers are also considered. Selected fossil fuels, explosives, and hazardous chemicals are among the materials presented. Citations pertaining specifically to radioactive materials are discussed in separate bibliography. (This updated bibliography contains 288 citations, 33 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes PB89-859813.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Publication Date: 1990-4
- Pagination: 145 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Cargo ships; Containers; Crash investigation; Explosives; Hazardous materials; Highway transportation; Legal factors; Legislation; Railroad transportation; Risk assessment; Tanks (Containers); Test procedures; Transportation
- Subject Areas: Law; Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General); I82: Accidents and Transport Infrastructure;
- Accession Number: 00497088
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 30 1990 12:00AM