RADIAL TIRE DESIGN. JANUARY 1973-JUNE 1983 (A BIBLIOGRAPHY FROM THE RUBBER AND PLASTICS RESEARCH ASSOCIATION DATABASE)
This bibliography contains citations concerning the design and market trends of radial tires. Steel, fiber, and glass cord materials are examined and the advantages and disadvantages are discussed. Tread design, road tests, fuel economy prospects, and federal regulations are considered. Comparison to bias ply tires is made, and brand names are discussed. (This updated bibliography contains 356 citations, none of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- See also PB90-866104.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Publication Date: 1990-4
- Pagination: 262 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Fuel conservation; Fuel consumption; Glass fibers; Market research; Markets; Plastics; Radial ply tires; Regulations; Road tests; Rubber; Steel; Tire treads; Tires
- Old TRIS Terms: Government regulations; Radial tires
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Law; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00497080
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 30 1990 12:00AM