SUPPLEMENTARY SUBSURFACE INVESTIGATION GLENMONT PARKING FACILITY SECTION B011P, GLENMONT ROUTE
Results are summarized herein of five supplementary test borings made to investigate subsurface conditions at the location of the planned detention and infiltration basin in the northern portion of the Glenmont Parking Facility in Secton B011p. The report contains a boring location plan, geological sections through the planned basin, logs of the borings, results of field of permeability and laboratory tests on representative soil samples and discussion of construction problems.
- See also PB86-162997. Portions of this report are not fully legible.
Mueser Rutledge Consulting Engineers708 3rd Avenue
New York, NY United States 10017
- Publication Date: 1989-11-30
- Pagination: 55 p.
- TRT Terms: Boring; Construction; Geological surveying; Laboratory tests; Measurement; Parking facilities; Permeability; Records management; Sampling; Soils
- Old TRIS Terms: Construction problems; Permeability data; Permeability measurement; Soil sampling; Subsurface explorations
- Subject Areas: Construction; Design; Finance; Geotechnology; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Terminals and Facilities; I21: Planning of Transport Infrastructure;
- Accession Number: 00497048
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: MRCE-89-219
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 30 1991 12:00AM