AUTOMOTIVE SEAT BELTS. JANUARY 1970-MARCH 1990 (A BIBLIOGRAPHY FROM THE U.S. PATENT OFFICE DATABASE)
This bibliography contains citations of selected patents concerning the design and development of passive safety restraint belts in motor vehicles. Included are references to complete seat belt systems, and to components, such as buckles, anchoring hardware, reels and rollers, retractors, locking devices, and position adjusting devices. The citations include references to child restraints. (This updated bibliography contains 335 citations, 16 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Suprsedes 89-869846.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Publication Date: 1990-4
- Pagination: 149 p.
- TRT Terms: Anchoring; Automobiles; Bibliographies; Buckling; Canal lock operations; Child restraint systems; Design; Manual safety belts; Passive restraint systems; Patents; Positioning; Restraint systems; Rollers; Seat belts
- Old TRIS Terms: Passenger restraints
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment; I84: Personal Injuries;
- Accession Number: 00497017
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 30 1990 12:00AM