USE OF MOTOR TRANSPORTATION AND SCHEDULED DOD BUS SERVICE IN THE NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION
The instruction reissues DoD Instruction 4515.7, August 11, 1972, and under DoD Directive 5110.0, supplements DoD 4500.36-R by providing policy, assigning responsibilities, and prescribing procedures for the operation and use of DoD-owned or controlled passenger-carrying vehicles in the National Capital Region.
Department of Defense, Office of the SecretaryThe Pentagon
Washington, DC United States 20301
- FLANAGAN, J
- Publication Date: 1985-7-15
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Bus transit; Bus transportation; Corridors; Deployment; Military personnel; Military transportation; Motor carriers
- Geographic Terms: Washington (District of Columbia)
- Old TRIS Terms: Bus services; Military deployment
- Subject Areas: Highways; Motor Carriers; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00497016
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 30 1991 12:00AM