SODIUM-SULFUR BATTERIES: ENERGY STORAGE AND ELECTRIC VEHICLE APPLICATIONS. NOVEMBER 1987-DECEMBER 1989 (A BIBLIOGRAPHY FROM THE ENERGY DATA BASE)
This bibliography contains citations concerning the development of sodium-sulfur batteries for peak power generation and off-peak energy storage in electric vehicle applications. The emphasis is on development of battery components and solid electrolytes to increase service life. Both low and high temperature versions of this battery are discussed. (This updated bibliography contains 84 citations, all of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- U.S. sales only. Supersedes PB88-850813. See also PB90-861345.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Publication Date: 1990-3
- Pagination: 52 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Electric batteries; Electric vehicles; Electrolytes; Energy storage systems; High temperature; Low temperature; Off peak periods; Peak periods; Power; Service life; Sodium compounds; Sodium sulfate; Storage batteries; Sulfur; Sulfur compounds
- Old TRIS Terms: Off-peak
- Subject Areas: Design; Energy; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment; I96: Vehicle Operating Costs;
- Accession Number: 00496998
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 30 1990 12:00AM