ANNUAL REVIEW OF AIRCRAFT ACCIDENT DATA. U.S. AIR CARRIER OPERATIONS 1974
The publication presents the record of aviation accidents which occurred in all operations of the U. S. air carriers for calendar year 1974. It includes analyses by classes of carriers, causes and related factors, types of accidents, and phases of operation. Statistical tables, which summarize the accidents, fatalities, and accident rates; causal tables; and briefs of accidents are presented in the appendixes.
- See also PB-238 281.
Washington, DC United States 20594
D.C. Bureau of Aviation Safety.,
- Publication Date: 1975-12-30
- Pagination: 97 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pilots; Air transportation crashes; Casualties; Crash investigation; Landing; Licenses; Loss and damage
- Old TRIS Terms: Aircraft landing
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00094644
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB-ARC-76-1
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: May 14 1976 12:00AM