SAFETY RELATED RECALL CAMPAIGNS FOR MOTOR VEHICLES AND MOTOR VEHICLE EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING TIRES. JANUARY 1, 1987 TO DECEMBER 31, 1987
This report contains information on the safety related recall campaigns during calendar year 1987 for motor vehicles and motor vehicle equipment, including tires. The information covers both domestic and foreign manufacturers. There were 150 recall campaigns involving 7,297,717 domestic motor vehicles, 49 recall campaigns involving 1,793,343 foreign motor vehicles, 38 recall campaigns involving 1,087,892 units of domestic equipment, 1 recall campaign involving 105 units of foreign equipment, 15 recall campaigns involving 40,671 domestic tires, and 1 recall campaign involving 2,445 foreign tires.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1988
- Pagination: 146 p.
- TRT Terms: Defects; Motor vehicles; Recall campaigns; Tires; Vehicle components; Vehicle safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Vehicular safety
- Subject Areas: Highways; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00496626
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-807 235
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 31 1990 12:00AM