RAILROAD RESEARCH STUDY BACKGROUND PAPERS
This publication presents all of the papers presented at the Railroad Research Study. The papers cover a range of subjects in the areas of the national economy for the next 15 years, railroad marketing, railroad economics, information systems and data, railroad management, railroad labor relations and employee training, railroad facilities, railroad equipment, and railroad operations.
- These papers were presented at the Railroad Research Study held June 30-July 25, 1975, Woods Hole, Massachusetts. The study was conducted by the Transportation Research Board of The National Research Council under the sponsorship of AAR and FRA, DOT.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 1975-7
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 532 p.
- TRT Terms: Competition; Economic forecasting; Forecasting; Freight traffic; Investments; Personnel; Return on investment; Socioeconomic factors; Technological forecasting; Technology; Traffic forecasting; Transportation modes
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Freight Transportation; Railroads; Society;
- Accession Number: 00129255
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: Feb 19 1976 12:00AM