UNIFORM TIRE QUALITY GRADING...
This is a consumer information report containing tire quality gradings. Included are treadwear, traction, and temperature grades. The grade designations are required by government regulations and are designed to be used for comparative purposes only. All passenger car tires must conform to federal safety requirements in addition to these grades.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1988-1
- Pagination: 14 p.
- TRT Terms: Temperature gradients; Tire treads; Tires
- Old TRIS Terms: Temperature grades; Traction grades; Treadwear grades; Uniform tire quality grading standard
- Subject Areas: Highways; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00496557
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-807 205
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 31 1990 12:00AM