TANKERS AND TANKER TERMINALS: A BIBLIOGRAPHY FOR THE NATURAL GAS INDUSTRY 1960-1974
Compiled by several AGA member company librarians: Besides covering tankers and tanker terminals, the volume also lists articles on such specific subjects as safety, pollution- environmental problems, marine laws and regulations and cryogenic research. It also contains an author index.
American Gas Association1515 Wilson Boulevard
Arlington, VA USA 22209
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 146 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Cryogenics; Liquefied gases; Liquefied natural gas; Marine safety; Petroleum terminals; Pollution control; Tankers
- Old TRIS Terms: Tanker pollution prevention; Tanker safety
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00129253
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Marine Engineering/Log
- Report/Paper Numbers: XS0275
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 19 1976 12:00AM