NS SAVANNAH MARVEL-SCHEBLER INDIVIDUAL ROD MECHANISM TEST DATA
Marvel-Schebler individual rod mechanism test data are given for the N.S. Savannah. The entire report is in tabular form, giving a series of mechanism installation records, and including data on component inspection, assembly, and testing.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number T-6-M5.
Todd Shipyards CorporationNuclear Division, PO Box 1600
Galveston, TX United States 77550
- Publication Date: 1962-7-31
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 464 p.
- TRT Terms: Nuclear powered ships; Nuclear reactor components; Tests
- Old TRIS Terms: Control rod mechanisms; Test evaluation
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00026485
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Contract Numbers: MA-2206
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 6 1973 12:00AM