MARITIME EDUCATION AND TRAINING ACT OF 1975
To amend the Merchant Marine Act, 1936, and the Maritime Academy Act of 1958 to provide for an integrated system of education and training of officers for the United States Merchant Marine, and for other purposes.
United States House of RepresentativesCommittee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries
Washington, DC United States 20515
- Publication Date: 1975-10
- Pagination: 5 p.
- TRT Terms: Education; Education and training; Legislation; Training; Training programs
- Old TRIS Terms: Education programs; Licensed personnel training
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Law; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00129252
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: United States House of Representatives
- Report/Paper Numbers: H.R. 10413 Bill
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 19 1976 12:00AM