FEDERAL EMPLOYEES BUCKLE UP IDEA SAMPLER
This publication is an "Idea Sampler", particularly appropriate for Federal agencies, that provides guidelines for promoting the 1990 "Buckle Up America!" campaign. The campaign's theme is "Belts and Bags -- A Winning Combination." A key feature of the 1990 "Buckle Up America!" campaign is the new nationwide 70%+ Honor Roll. Various groups that have achieved at least 70% use will be honored by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) by being placed on the 70%+ Honor Roll. Also honored by NHTSA will be employees who were "Saved-By-The-Belt or Bag". Included in this publication are specific guidelines for applying for the 70%+ Honor Roll and for nomimating "Saved-By-The-Belt or Bag" survivors. Many tips are given on how to carry out the 1990 "Buckle Up America!" campaign in the worksite, how to use positive incentives successfully, and how to promote safety efforts. In addition, fact sheets, a list of state safety belt laws, a resource listing, a sample memo, and much more are included.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1990-3
- Pagination: 64 p.
- TRT Terms: Air bags; Guidelines; Manual safety belts; Promotion
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; I83: Accidents and the Human Factor;
- Accession Number: 00496507
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-807 548
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 31 1990 12:00AM