ACCIDENT INVESTIGATION (PROJET SUR L'ENQUETE D'ACCIDENTS)
Divided into three sections this report contains: (1) Technical reports describing operations and results; (2) a manual describing the reporting variables; and (3) the basic computer programs that were used in the project for accident data reduction and test analysis. Also, frequency counts for each of the variables collected during the project are presented.
- NATO furnished.
NATO Committee on the Challenges of Modern,
Society, Brussels (Belgium).*National Highway,
Traffic Safety Administration, Washington, D.C.,
- Publication Date: 1974-7
- Pagination: 230 p.
- TRT Terms: Crash injury research; Crash investigation; Crashes; Deformation; Design standards; Information processing; Injuries; Loss and damage; Meetings; Motor vehicle bodies; Research; Safety engineering; Safety equipment; Traffic crashes
- Uncontrolled Terms: Agreements; Motor vehicle accidents
- Old TRIS Terms: Automobile bodies
- Subject Areas: Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00094621
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NATO/CCMS-26
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: May 14 1976 12:00AM