DIGEST OF STATE ALCOHOL-HIGHWAY SAFETY RELATED LEGISLATION. CURRENT AS OF JANUARY 1, 1989. SEVENTH EDITION
This Digest is designed for use by anyone interested in State laws related to alcohol/drug use and highway safety. Except as indicated, it provides the reader with the status of such state laws as of January 1, 1989. The Digest is divided into three main areas: (1) Introduction; (2) High Interest Legislation; and (3) State Law Summary. The Digest also includes two appendices, using the State Law Summary's format, giving (1) the Uniform Vehicle Code's alcohol and drug driving offense provisions and (2) certain criteria for Federal Alcohol Incentive Grant Funds under 23 USC Section 408.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1988-12
- Features: Appendices; Tables;
- Pagination: 493 p.
- TRT Terms: Adjudication; Alcohol breath tests; Alcoholic beverages; Blood alcohol levels; Drugs; Drunk driving; Highway safety; Laws; Legal drinking age; Sanctions; States
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law; Safety and Human Factors; I10: Economics and Administration; I83: Accidents and the Human Factor;
- Accession Number: 00496480
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-807 359
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 31 1990 12:00AM