MOTOR VEHICLE INSPECTION PROJECT
INSPECTION DES VEHICULES A MOTEUR
The Project has collected, compiled, compared and evaluated the knowledge and experience of many countries in the field of motor vehicle inspection. The conclusions drawn will help all those interested in improving their respective systems.
- NATO furnished.
North Atlantic Treaty OrganizationCommittee on the Challenges of Modern Society
Brussels 39, Belgium
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1974-3
- Pagination: 114 p.
- TRT Terms: Defects; Deterioration; Highway safety; Inspection; Knowledge; Legislation; Maintenance; Meetings; Motor vehicles; Quality control; Safety engineering
- Uncontrolled Terms: Agreements; Experience
- Geographic Terms: Belgium; Denmark; Germany; United Kingdom; United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Compilation
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law; Maintenance and Preservation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00094619
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NATO/CCMS-24
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 14 1976 12:00AM