EXPERIMENTAL SAFETY VEHICLE PROJECT
VEHICULES EXPERIMENTAUX DE SECURITE
The study has as its purpose the encouragement of governments and industries to undertake costly experimental safety vehicle research and development programs, and exchange the results of these programs with each other. The exchange program was to provide information which would assist governments in developing new motor vehicle safety standards or other techniques for encouraging the development and marketing of substantially safer production vehicles.
- NATO furnished.
North Atlantic Treaty OrganizationCommittee on the Challenges of Modern Society
Brussels 39, Belgium
Washington, DC United States 20590
Traffic Safety Administration, Washington, D.C.,
- Publication Date: 1974-3
- Pagination: 16 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Crash injury research; Crashes; Design standards; Development; Governments; Highway safety; Industries; Marketing; Meetings; Research; Safety engineering; Safety equipment; Safety vehicles; Standards; Structural design; Traffic safety; Vehicle safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Agreements; Research and development
- Geographic Terms: France; Germany; Italy; Japan; Sweden; United Kingdom
- Old TRIS Terms: Vehicular safety
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00094618
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NATO/CCMS-23
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 14 1976 12:00AM