U.S. TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM--FEDERAL GOVERNMENT'S ROLE AND CURRENT POLICY ISSUES
Examines the Federal Government's role in the U.S. transportation system. The study includes a description of Federal agencies and programs in transportation, an analysis of Federal transportation program expenditures, and an overview of current national transportation policy issues.
U.S. General Accounting Office441 G Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20548
- Publication Date: 1975-10
- Pagination: 80 p.
- TRT Terms: Domestic; Economic analysis; Economics; Subsidies; Transportation; Transportation policy
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Transport policies/national
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00129232
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: U.S. General Accounting Office
- Report/Paper Numbers: RED 76-34 Staff Pap.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 19 1976 12:00AM