GOVERNMENT SUPPORT OF THE SHIPBUILDING INDUSTRIAL BASE
Reviews effectiveness of the principal government program to maintain a shipbuilding industrial base, particularly the merchant ship construction subsidy program.
U.S. General Accounting Office441 G Street, NW
Washington, DC USA 20548
- Publication Date: 1975-2
- Pagination: 57 p.
- TRT Terms: Shipbuilding; Shipping; Subsidies; Transportation policy
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Old TRIS Terms: National shipping policies
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Policy;
- Accession Number: 00129231
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: U.S. General Accounting Office
- Report/Paper Numbers: PSAD 75-44
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 19 1976 12:00AM