MONITORING STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY BY ACOUSTIC EMISSION--STP 571
Twelve papers present this nondestructive method as applied to pressure vessels, tanks, welds and piping. Extensive bibliography.
American Society for Testing and Materials100 Barr Harbor Drive, P.O. Box C700
West Conshohocken, PA United States 19428-2957
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 290 p.
- TRT Terms: Acoustic waves; Nondestructive tests; Reliability; Structural analysis
- Uncontrolled Terms: Structural reliability
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00129230
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: American Society for Testing and Materials
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 19 1976 12:00AM