NATURAL GAS SHORTAGE: THE ROLE OF IMPORTED LIQUEFIED NATURAL GAS
Data and observations in this report will help the Congress and the executive branch evaluate the U.S. need for natural gas imports; the economic, political, and national security risks of relying on those imports; and possible alternatives.
U.S. General Accounting Office441 G Street, NW
Washington, DC USA 20548
- Publication Date: 1975-10
- Pagination: 45 p.
- TRT Terms: Economics; Imports; Liquefied natural gas; Shipping; Transportation policy
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Lng economics; Lng imports; National shipping policies
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Marine Transportation; Policy;
- Accession Number: 00129225
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: U.S. General Accounting Office
- Report/Paper Numbers: ID76-14
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 19 1976 12:00AM