STUDIES (NOTABLY FROM THE ECONOMETRIC APPROACH) OF FACTORS DETERMINING THE DEMAND FOR FREIGHT TRANSPORT
This study explores the causes, functional dependencies, motives and conditions for the main forms in which transport demand occurs. The main headings are: (1) Purpose and structure of the study; (2) Conceptual, Statistical and subjective definitions; (3) Transport demand explained by determinants based on quantitative analyses; (4) Supply-related determinants, and (5) Prospects.
- Report of the Sixteenth Round Table on Transport Economic, Paris, France, March 22-24, 1972.
European Conference of Ministers of Transport19, rue de Franqueville
75775 Paris Cedex 16, France
- Schneider, W L
- Publication Date: 1972-3
- Pagination: 49 p.
- TRT Terms: Demand; Econometric models; Economic factors; Economics; Freight transportation; Transportation
- Subject Areas: Economics; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00129206
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 19 1976 12:00AM