DEMAND RESPONSIVE TRANSPORTATION STATE-OF-THE-ART OVERVIEW
The document presents a state-of-the-art overview of demand responsive transportation. It is designed to make more accessible the knowledge which constitutes the state-of-the-art and is enhanced by the inclusion of a supplementary materials source book for further reference. The document further presents information on 80 demand responsive transportation services known to be operating in North America as of May 1, 1974. Color illustrations reproduced in black and white.
- See also PB-243 878.
Transportation Systems CenterOffice of Technology Sharing, 55 Broadway
Cambridge, MA USA 02142
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1974-8
- Features: Appendices; Figures;
- Pagination: 118 p.
- TRT Terms: Demand responsive transportation; Economic factors; Level of service; Market surveys; Routes; Scheduling; State of the art studies; Transportation; Transportation operations; Travel demand; Urban areas; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Services; Sources; Transportation management
- Subject Areas: Economics; Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00094560
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 14 2002 12:00AM