CONCORDE SUPERSONIC TRANSPORT AIRCRAFT. FINAL ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT STATEMENT. VOLUME I. ADDENDUM
In November 1975 a final environmental impact statement was prepared on the proposal to allow commercial service landings of the Concorde supersonic transport at Kennedy airport in New York and Dulles airport, and a public hearing was held in January 1976. Comments of those receiving the draft EIS and testimony at the hearing were analyzed and are presented as an addendum to the final EIS.
- See also report dated Sep 75, AD-A018 088.
Federal Aviation Administration800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20591
- Publication Date: 1976-2
- Pagination: 65 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Aircraft noise; Airports; Civil aircraft; Decision making; Diseases and medical conditions; Environment; Environmental impacts; Fuel consumption; Ozone; Public opinion; Safety; Skin; Stratosphere; Supersonic transport planes; Weighing devices
- Identifier Terms: Concorde (Supersonic transport); John F. Kennedy International Airport; Washington Dulles International Airport
- Uncontrolled Terms: Scale; Skin diseases
- Geographic Terms: New York (State); Virginia
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Energy; Environment; Safety and Human Factors; Society; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00094546
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 14 1976 12:00AM