AIRPORT SURFACE TRAFFIC CONTROL CONCEPT FORMULATION STUDY. VOLUME II. OPERATIONS ANALYSIS OF O'HARE AIRPORT-PART I
The report describes the approach followed and the analysis techniques employed in the performance of the operations analysis of the current ASTC system for the baseline airport, O'Hare International Airport, Chicago, Illinois. It also describes the data resulting from this analysis to draw conclusions on the effectiveness of the current ASTC system operations at O'Hare and on the effectiveness of the system in projected future operational environments at O'Hare.
- See also Volume 3, AD-A022 104 and Volume 1, AD-A022 026.
Computer Sciences Corporation6565 Arlington Boulevard
Falls Church, VA United States 22046
Washington, DC United States
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA United States 02142
- D'Alessandro, F
- Heiser, W
- Knights, G
- Monteleon, P
- Reffelt, R
- Publication Date: 1975-7
- Pagination: 219 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Airport capacity; Airport control towers; Airport operations; Airport runways; Airport surface traffic control; Airport terminals; Airports; Command and control systems; Data analysis; Management; Mathematical analysis; Measures of effectiveness; Planning; Shape; Surveillance; Systems engineering; Taxiing; Taxiways
- Identifier Terms: Chicago O'Hare International Airport
- Uncontrolled Terms: Airspace capacity; Configuration; Effectiveness
- Geographic Terms: Illinois
- Old TRIS Terms: Management planning and control
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; Operations and Traffic Management; Pavements; Planning and Forecasting; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00094536
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-RD/TSC-75-120-3 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-TSC-678
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 14 1976 12:00AM