RESEARCH STUDY OF INTERCITY-INTRA-URBAN-INTERFACES (I3). VOLUME III. METROPOLITAN IMPLEMENTATION: USER'S GUIDE
A set of three models has been used to replicate, for purposes of planning and analysis, the behavior and transportation-system effects of points at which different modes and carriers interconnect in urban areas (interfaces). Models of demand for transportation-interface (terminal) services, of transportation-network response to terminal operations, and of terminal operations themselves are described and fully documented.
- Paper copy also available in set of 3 reports as PB-250 110-SET, PC$23.00.
CONSAD Research Corporation121 North Highland Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA United States 15206
Department of TransportationOffice of Systems Requirements, Plans and Information, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1970-12
- Pagination: 347 p.
- TRT Terms: Common carriers; Computer programs; Freight terminals; Interfaces; Intermodal terminals; Mathematical models; Metropolitan areas; Passenger terminals; Transportation; Urban areas; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Models; Transportation systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Computer systems programs; Terminal facilities
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00094508
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-A9-006
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 21 1977 12:00AM