NS SAVANNAH CORE 2, PRODUCT QUALITY REPORT
Principal product characteristics of the N.S. Savannah Core 2 fuel are presented graphically. Data are based on measurements and analyses made throughout the manufacturing process. Data sheets show a frequency distribution and average value compared to design limits.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number GEAP-3732.
General ElectricMarine Turbine & Gear Engineer, 1100 Western Ave
Lynn, MA United States 01910
- Baxter, R J
- Bergman, J E
- Publication Date: 1961-6
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 26 p.
- TRT Terms: Information processing; Nuclear powered ships; Nuclear reactor cores
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00026475
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: GEAP-3732
- Contract Numbers: AT(04-3)-189
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 17 1977 12:00AM