MAINTENANCE OF A MODERN RAILWAY WITH PARTICULAR REFERENCE TO SIGNALLING
The author shows how the introduction of power signalling led to more sophisticated equipment for detecting and remedying faults, also to the use of more highly qualified maintenance staff.
Institution of Railway Signal EngineersLondon, England
- Bates, R G
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 7 p.
- TRT Terms: Fault location; Maintenance; Maintenance personnel; Traffic signal control systems
- Identifier Terms: British Rail
- Old TRIS Terms: Signal systems
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00129159
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 19 1976 12:00AM