ALTERNATE DESIGNS--ARE THEY BEING PREPARED TO WIN? ADMINISTRATIVE SUBCOMMITTEE ON BRIDGES AND STRUCTURES OF THE STANDING COMMITTEE ON ADMINISTRATION
Alternative bridge designs, design criteria and the best use of available materials are discussed.
- Selected Committee Meeting Papers Presented at the Seventy-fifth Annual Meeting of the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials in Atlanta, Georgia, October 9-10, 1989.
American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO)444 North Capitol Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Wilkerson, J D
- Publication Date: 1989
- Pagination: p. 111-114
- TRT Terms: Alternatives analysis; Bridge design; Bridges; Competitive bidding; Design; Structural design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Design criteria
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Design; Highways; I24: Design of Bridges and Retaining Walls;
- Accession Number: 00495431
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1990 12:00AM