AN INTRODUCTION TO DOT-STARS. ADMINISTRATIVE SUBCOMMITTEE ON FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT OF THE STANDING COMMITTEE ON ADMINISTRATION
Detailed are the wide ranging applications of the modified State Accounting and Reporting System, DOT-STARS, which is an excellent software package for meeting the unique financial and project management requirements of state transpaortation agencies.
- Selected Committee Meeting Papers Presented at the Seventy-fifth Annual Meeting of the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials in Atlanta, Georgia, October 9-10, 1989.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Shinn, M
- Okel, O S
- Publication Date: 1989
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: p. 19-45
- TRT Terms: Accounting; Billing; Computer programs; Finance; Inventory; Software
- Old TRIS Terms: Dot-stars
- Subject Areas: Finance; Freight Transportation; Highways; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00495424
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1990 12:00AM