HSRC PUBLICATIONS. SPRING/SUMMER 1990
Publications available through the Highway Safety Research Center Library are listed covering the following topics: Accident Analysis; Alcohol and Highway Safety; Bicycle Safety; Child Passenger Protection; The Driver; Driver Injury by Make/Model; Driver Licensing; Highway Safety--General; Motorcycles and Mopeds; Roadway Research; Safety Belt Incentive Programs; Safety Belts/Restraint Systems; Traffic Accident Damage Scale; Traffic Control/Police Services; and Trucks.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/17889193
University of North Carolina, Chapel HillHighway Safety Research Center
Chapel Hill, NC United States 27599
- Publication Date: 1990
- Pagination: 12 p.
- TRT Terms: Alcohol use; Bicycles; Child restraint systems; Crashes; Driver licensing; Drivers; Drunk driving; Highway safety; Injuries; Loss and damage; Manual safety belts; Mopeds; Motorcycles; Traffic control; Traffic law enforcement; Trucks
- Subject Areas: Highways; Motor Carriers; Operations and Traffic Management; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00495420
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1990 12:00AM