REPORT TO CONGRESS ON ENERGY CONSERVATION POLICIES AND PRACTICES BY THE FEDERAL AVIATION ADMINISTRATION
The report is essentially historical in nature and provides a factual presentation of energy policies and practices as required by the Act. These include: Early FAA actions; The FAA's seven-point conservation program and follow-on investigation energy conservation measures; Recent or on-going actions in fuel conservation; and Long-range prospects for energy conservation.
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1976-2
- Pagination: 182 p.
- TRT Terms: Aviation fuels; Conservation; Economic efficiency; Energy; Energy conservation; Fuel consumption; Jet engine fuels; Police vehicles; Policy; Regulations
- Uncontrolled Terms: Efficiency
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Environment; Highways; Law; Policy; Research;
- Accession Number: 00094453
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 21 1977 12:00AM