TORONTO: BACK ON TRACK?
Following years of capital neglect, the Government of Ontario plans to spend $5 billion (Canadian) on transit improvements, mostly for the Toronto Transit Commission's rapid transit system and the commuter rail operations of GO Transit.
- Gormick, G
- Publication Date: 1990-5
- Features: Photos;
- Pagination: 4 p.
- TRT Terms: Finance; Financing; Improvements; Railroad commuter service; Rapid transit
- Geographic Terms: Toronto (Canada)
- Subject Areas: Finance; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00495360
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1990 12:00AM