FREIGHT CAR TRUCK DESIGN OPTIMIZATION. LITERATURE SEARCH. VOLUME III
Volume III of the TDOP Literature Search contains the sections entitled: "Truck Performance" and "Literature Search Title Index." The section dealing with truck performance contains: An introduction dealing with literature selected for reprinting, Reprints of articles judged particularly representative or salient, A bibliography alphabetized by author. The "Bibliography--Truck Performance" is further organized into the following subsections: Computer Analysis of Truck Performance, Field Analysis of Truck Performance, Laboratory Analysis of Truck Performance. The index section contains a listing alphabetized by title of all publications included in the three-volume Literature Search.
- Record URL:
- This interim report represents the third of a three volume set. Volume I (RRIS 02 129104) and Volume II (RRIS 02 129105) bear the same report number with A and B suffixes respectively. Bibliographical additions will be made as more information becomes available throughout the Truck Design Optimization Project.
Southern Pacific Transportation CompanyTechnical Research and Development Group
San Francisco, CA United States 94105
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1975-8
- Pagination: 215 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Bolsters; History; Hunting (Dynamics); Research projects; Ride quality; Snubbers; Spring; Suspension systems; Train track dynamics; Trucks; Vehicle design; Wear
- Old TRIS Terms: Truck and bolster systems
- Subject Areas: Design; History; Motor Carriers; Railroads; Research; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00129106
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Railroad Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: FRA-OR&D-75-81C Intrm Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FR-40023
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 19 1976 12:00AM