MARYLAND HIGHWAY DRAINAGE STUDY. VOLUME I. SUMMARY REPORT
The report summarizes the major areas covered in the seven detailed volumes comprising the final report of the Maryland Highway Drainage Study. Topics covered include an assessment of current highway drainage practice, a discussion of a design storm technique, and an analysis of surface and subsurface drainage practice.
- Prepared in cooperation with Maryland State Highway Administration, Brooklandville. Bureau of Research. See also Volume 2, PB-249556.
University of Maryland, College ParkDepartment of Civil and Environmental Engineering
College Park, MD United States 20742
Washington, DC United States 20590
Brooklandville, MD United States 21022
- Ragan, R M
- Sterberg, Y M
- Publication Date: 1974-7
- Pagination: 120 p.
- TRT Terms: Design storm; Drainage; Highways; Reviews; Storm sewers; Subsurface drainage; Surface drainage; Systems analysis
- Geographic Terms: Maryland
- Old TRIS Terms: Highway drainage
- Subject Areas: Highways; Hydraulics and Hydrology;
- Accession Number: 00094422
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: AW074-073-046-1 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Apr 21 1977 12:00AM