LIFE STYLES AND TRANSPORTATION NEEDS OF THE ELDERLY IN THE FUTURE
Several common views of the transportation requirements of elderly Americans are reviewed, and conclusions are reached regarding the elderly population of the next two decades.
- See also report dated February 75, PB-243631.
University of California, Los AngelesSchool of Architecture and Urban Planning
Los Angeles, CA USA 90024
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Wachs, M
- Blanchard, R D
- Publication Date: 1975-7
- Pagination: 20 p.
- TRT Terms: Aged; Demographics; Forecasting; Needs assessment; Planning; Policy; Standard of living; Transportation; Travel demand; Travel patterns; Urban transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Future policies
- Subject Areas: Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00094420
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: UMTA-CA-11-0009-75-3
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 21 2003 12:00AM