NS SAVANNAH KINETICS INSTRUMENTATION, INSTRUCTION MANUAL
The kinetics instrumentation for the NS Savannah consists of a micro-microammeter which amplifies the current signal coming from an ionization chamber, a band-pass filter, and the Kinetimeter, an instrument constructed especially for these kinetic measurements. This manual outlines the steps of operation for this equipment. The kinetics instrumentation measures the absolute energy content of a narrow bank of frequencies around a set frequency. Instruction and service manuals for the Kinetimeter are included.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number BAW-1235.
Babcock and Wilcox CompanyAtomic Energy Division
Lynchburg, VA United States 24504
- Batch, M L
- Ball, R M
- Publication Date: 1962-2
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 24 p.
- TRT Terms: Control systems; Instrumentation; Kinematics; Nuclear powered ships; Nuclear reactors
- Old TRIS Terms: Nuclear reactor control systems; Nuclear reactor instrumentation
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00026463
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: BAW-1235 Instr Man
- Contract Numbers: AT(30-1)-2534
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 26 1973 12:00AM