TRACKED LEVITATED RESEARCH VEHICLE PERIODIC TEST SUMMARY REPORT INDEPENDENT CUSHION SUSPENSION IN PERTURBED GUIDEWAY. AEROPROPELLED
The results of the first tests of the Tracked Levitated Research Vehicle (TLRV) in the Independent Cushion Suspension mode over the perturbed guideway at the Transportation Test Center (TTC) are presented. Vehicle dynamic response behavior is discussed for the speed range from 0 to 90 mph, including comparisons of test data with the responses computed using the TLRV Dynamics Simulation Program.
- Record URL:
- See also PB-244 282.
Grumman Aerospace Corp.Bethpage, NY United States
Federal Railroad Administration1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Bauer, E
- Magnani, E
- Zapotowski, B
- Publication Date: 1975-9
- Pagination: 247 p.
- TRT Terms: Air cushion vehicles; Control; Dynamic loads; Guideways; Intelligent transportation systems; Magnetic levitation vehicles; Perturbations; Research; Roughness; Suspension systems; Test vehicles; Tests; Tracked air cushion vehicles; Tracked vehicles; Vehicle performance
- Uncontrolled Terms: Dynamic response
- Old TRIS Terms: Advanced systems; Dynamic vehicle performance; Guideway roughness
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Railroads; Research; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00094414
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: PMT-B4-R75-2 Summ Rpt., FRA/ORD/D-76-131
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FR-30041
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 21 1976 12:00AM