BICYCLE TRANSPORTATION PLAN AND PROGRAM FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
- This study was funded by U.S. DOT/FHWA and District of Columbia Department of Highways and Traffic.
Barton-Aschman Associates, Incorporated1730 K Street, NW
Washington, DC USA 20006
- Publication Date: 1975-6
- Features: Photos;
- Pagination: 30 p.
- TRT Terms: Bicycles; Bikeways; Transportation planning; Urban areas
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Pedestrians and Bicyclists; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00129064
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 29 1976 12:00AM