REVIEW OF GEOSTATISTICS IN GEOHYDROLOGY. II: APPLICATIONS
This paper reviews the current applications of geostatistical techniques in ground-water hydrology. Five fields of applications are considered: mapping; simulation of hydrological variables; estimation using the flow equations; sampling design; and geostatistical applications in ground-water system manamgement. A comprehensive bibliography is included of geostatistical and related publications in geohydrology.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/8672558
- By the ASCE Task Committee on Geostatistical Techniques in Geohydrology of the Ground Water Hydrology Committee of the ASCE Hydraulics Division.
New York, NY United States 10017-2398
- Publication Date: 1990-5
- Features: Appendices; Figures;
- Pagination: p. 633-658
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Flow equations; Geological activities and processes; Groundwater; Hydrology; Sampling; Simulation; Statistics
- Uncontrolled Terms: Geostatistics
- Old TRIS Terms: Geohydrology; Groundwater control
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Geotechnology; Highways; Hydraulics and Hydrology; I26: Water Run-off - Freeze-thaw;
- Accession Number: 00494601
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 30 1990 12:00AM