LOADING AND UNLOADING FACILITIES IN COMMUNICATIONS DEPARTMENTS. VOLUME I. (RAILROAD SECTION)
The report contains illustrations of a wide variety of loading and unloading equipment used in the People's Republic of China railroad system.
- Trans. from various journals. Paper copy available to U.S. Government recipients only. See also Volume 2, JPRS-L/5498-2.
Joint Publications Research Service,
- Publication Date: 1975-11-11
- Pagination: 188 p.
- TRT Terms: Cargo handling equipment; Loading and unloading; Loading facilities; Railroad transportation; Railroads; Translations
- Identifier Terms: Chinese Railways
- Geographic Terms: China
- Old TRIS Terms: Unloading processes
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00094337
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 29 1976 12:00AM