GUIDELINES FOR QUALITY ASSURANCE PROGRAMS FOR MOBILE SOURCE EMISSIONS MEASUREMENT SYSTEMS: PHASE 1, LIGHT-DUTY GASOLINE-POWERED VEHICLES QUALITY ASSURANCE GUIDELINES
Quality Assurance guidelines for Light Duty Gasoline-Powered Mobile Source Emissions Measurement Systems are presented with the concept of a total Quality Assurance System. The guidelines apply to Quality Assurance principles and techniques in the areas of procurement, standards and calibration, test quality control, data validation and corrective action. Model Quality Management Procedures are presented to describe the relationships and responsibilities of the various organizational elements in accomplishing the quality functions.
- See also PB-245 788.
Olson Laboratories, Incorporated421 East Cerritos Avenue
Anaheim, CA United States 92805
National Environmental Research CenterQuality Assurance and Environmental Monitoring Laboratory
, United States
- Pilkington, R
- Kelly, T
- Wimette, H
- Publication Date: 1975-6
- Pagination: 316 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Air quality management; Analysis of variance; Automobiles; Calibration; Concentration (Chemistry); Exhaust gases; Gas analysis; Gasoline engines; Guidelines; Maintenance; Measuring instruments; Performance; Procurement; Quality assurance; Quality control; Specifications; Standards; Statistical quality control; Test procedures; Urban areas
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00094324
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt., EPA/650/4-75/024-a
- Contract Numbers: EOA-68-02-1740
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 29 1976 12:00AM