GUIDELINES FOR QUALITY ASSURANCE PROGRAMS FOR MOBILE SOURCE EMISSIONS MEASUREMENT SYSTEMS: PHASE 1, LIGHT-DUTY GASOLINE-POWERED VEHICLES TEST PROCEDURES
Test Procedures for Light Duty Gasoline-Powered Mobile Source Emissions Measurement Systems are presented with the concept of a total Quality Assurance System. The Test Procedures are presented in document control format and give the detailed test procedures with Quality Assurance provisions for each part of the total testing system.
- See also PB-245 787.
Olson Laboratories, Incorporated421 East Cerritos Avenue
Anaheim, CA United States 92805
National Environmental Research CenterQuality Assurance and Environmental Monitoring Laboratory
, United States
- Pilkington, R
- Kelly, T
- Wimette, H
- Publication Date: 1975-6
- Pagination: 275 p.
- TRT Terms: Acceptance; Air pollution; Air quality management; Automobiles; Calibration; Dynamometers; Exhaust gases; Gas analysis; Gasoline engines; Guidelines; Maintenance; Measuring instruments; Quality assurance; Quality control; Standards; Test procedures; Testing; Urban areas
- Uncontrolled Terms: Acceptability
- Subject Areas: Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00094323
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt., EPA/650/4-75/024-b
- Contract Numbers: EPA-68-02-1740
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 29 1976 12:00AM